Tuesday 19 August 2008

Yella ok Blog yakke

Just was lost with a huge pile of work and suddenly realised i am getting good hits on my blog. Not too bad ehhh.
Then a taught came to my mind

Thinking back err at my back :)


Y did I ever think about writing this blog, y did i name it as confusedsoul??
Well as some great gentle man said the answer lies within my boy, look inside Hmmmmmm.

No in my case it was one of my good friend(CCB’s) inspiration (more about him later).

Lets go back in time ...............not into the earlier centuries but to March this year.

When i was in South America met Mr. CCB we were very good friends when he was here in Europe shared a flat and some food as well for over a year. I was meeting him in S America after 2.5 yrs almost and he turned out to be a sort of a serious writer and was looking at publishing his first book by the end of this yr. Although he had told me about this it never occurred to me as being so serious .when i was there between all the chit chat at Copacabana he mentioned that he was writing a blog and was getting a lot of responses from some people .

Then the eureka moment flashed like a tube light in my mind ting y shouldn’t i document my thoughts .I am not having such a boring life and it would be nice to share it with other people. Of course being human we all have it in us to document things like graffiti‘s of cavemen or stone carvings in the medieval ages, May be this age it would be BLOGS that’s and started writing after i returned from there. Making my mark on the natural human history.

Looking into the future may be our future generation of archaeologist will try to map us or study the way of life looking at blogs !!!!! Well that’s my future prediction

Bye

2 comments:

Roshan said...

"I am not have such a boring life and it would be nice to share it with people"

iddu eygyptian english aa
maga pls indians mana thagii beda with your rotten englis

hehhehe

Roshan

myexperience said...

nin yen thikka nan english teacher aaaa muchkond iruu nan blog nan yenadruu baree thinee

English saregilla adde illa ed illa andreee od bedaa in mele indaaa

Nin english teacher tara nan blog naa line to line check madaduu nilsuuu