Wednesday 18 June 2008

The magic of 13

The magic of 13
Is the combination of Friday and 13 aka 13th of friday really a dreadful day.For me it was a bliss, but some of colleagues didn't think so and i think they are rite .Let's look at the logic behind their reasoning .
A colleague who was suppose to pick me up never turned up and when i called him up he was already at the site !!!!!!!!!! he taught someone else was picking me up.
Came to my company where strangely all majority of the phone lines where down and i missed my meeting the so called non important mgmt meeting.
Emails where bouncing couldn't call some of my clients.
All these made my day but for some sorry old sods it was not interesting.But hey its a friday ,u don't need to work and u get paid for it what more can u ask for
Go on get a life

No comments: