Wednesday 10 December 2008

East meets west - Alvida

This blog is dedicated to all the sweet good byes i had to say to my friends both Turkish and french mates and missed all this because of Just in time ,(the famous JIT strategy) actually they were waiting for the last 2 people to board :). and thanks to my Turkish buddies to whom i couldn't say my goodbyes becs they were working when i was touring apologies I couldnt cook my world famous chicken currey .

Onwards from Pamukale i had to bid adieu to my sweet french mates who just had enough time to peek me before they left.Came back to the lovely hostel rested for a bit before making my way on to denzli and then onwards to Istanbul.
It was a fairly uneventful (well i almost went into a to the women's half asleep !!!)12 hr journey until we were reached Istanbul itself here we were dropped and picked up by some random buses .I think after 2 bus changes later the driver finally told us That all and we had to get down.

Me being extra intelligent figured out there was a tram line so made my way to Atakoy station and then onwards to the airport.Here i had about 2 hours to kill so called Mr D wished him good luck with his business and for providing me a free couch and more importantly the real turkish experience.

Some promises where made on him visiting me in France and possibly India .Only time can tell how it would turn out

Well there ended my tearful Turkish farewell.It would be a very long wait until my next superb trip to a region which until recently had locked itself out !!!!!

Wait to find out !

Hoschakal(bye in turkish)

No comments: