Sunday 14 December 2008

Pace of life

I go to London quiet a few time on average once a month lets say

Always i have observed the transition of a normal pace of life to a hyper one once we step out of the train.Don't know if its the aura of London or the people or the environment .
Something happens when u just step out of that cross country train in St Pancers reach the barriers, Cross over loads of french tourists for whom everything is on the wrong side now :) and try to get into the famous London Tube.


A few weeks ago i happened to go to St Pancers .Was walking in trough the passage when a child stated to imitate my busy walking style .I hadn't realised that my pace had changed Until He overtook me turned back and smiled .I smiled and realised that i was in no hurry to get to the meeting i had 1 hour but this city or the cities made me change my pace.

OR

I was just in sync with the city .

LONDON MAKES U RUN

No comments: